IDSCA – International Dance Studios and Clubs Association
phone: +7 (499) 110-43-36
The International Dance Studios and Clubs Association (IDSCA) is a non-profit organization of the owners and heads of dance studios and clubs, engaged in dance classes of all styles and directions.
Mission of association: To develop the dancing industry by creating and uniting the best dance events with the highest standard from around the World based on international reputation and support from the professional dance community.
The Association was established in order to control and coordinate the business activity of the members thereof, represent and protect common interests. The Association members preserve their legal and economic independence.
Main objections of the Association:
- countrywide popularization of dance as a leisure activity for all population;
- development, promotion and condition of the market of dance services on a highly professional level;
- sharing successful work experience between the Association members in the sphere of dance services provision;
- service quality improvement in dance clubs, schools and studios;
- establishment of unified standards and terminology in the field of dance services;
- establishment of unified standards and terminology in the sphere of dance service provision;
- protection against unconscientious market participants, employees and customers.
Major activities of the Association:
- development of rules, regulations and standards for members of the Association at all territory of Russia;
- conduction of surveys and development of recommendations to improve the quality of services and establish unified standards;
- conduction of workshops on advance training coaches of clubs, schools and studios both in Russia and abroad;
- organization and conduction of events in various regions within and beyond the territory of Russia in order to attract prospective clients for the Association members;
- establishment of unified events schedule for the Association members;
- rendering consulting services to the Association members;
- coordination of practical activity of the Association members within and beyond the territory of Russia.
In its activities the Association shall:
- observe the norms of active legislation of the Russian Federation, and generally accepted regulations of international law;
- human rights;
- act in good faith.
All IDSCA members shall observe the Ethics code of members of International Dance Studios and Clubs Association in their activities.